|Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake|
1 cup soaked cashews
1. Place soaked cashews in your blender first along with lemon juice and maple syrup (your liquids). Blend until completely smooth.
2. Add in steamed or raw squash, and all remaining ingredients EXCEPT coconut butter. Blend again.
3. Pour in melted coconut butter slowly with blender on low until completely incorporated.
4. Set filling aside
1. Process all ingredients in a food processor until it forms a sticky mass
2. Press this into a pie pan
1. Pour filling over pie crust and refrigerate for at least 8 hours to set.
|Submitted By:||Sarah Baker|